Carob Mill Restaurants Ltd
Carob Mill Restaurants Ltd was established in 2002 by N.P. Lanitis Ltd and PNS Restaurants Ltd. Two partners with an exceptional know-how in the food and beverage industry, extensive management experience, strong financial capability and absolute professionalism were brought together, developing profitable projects.
Founded in 1896, N.P. Lanitis formed the backbone of the Lanitis Group and has evolved into a private equity investment company. PNS Restaurants was established in 1997 by a team of professionals in the food service and entertainment industry.
Carob Mill Restaurants Ltd currently operates six restaurants, a lounge café-bar, a microbrewery-restaurant and four take-away outlets in Limassol; offering a variety of cuisines such as Cypriot, Mediterranean and International:
- Artima Bistro: restaurant located near the Medieval Castle, Limassol; serves fine Mediterranean cuisine
- Karatello Tavern: traditional tavern located near the Medieval Castle, Limassol; serves contemporary Cypriot cuisine
- Stretto Café Lounge-bar: located near the Medieval Castle, Limassol; serves a variety of beverages, snacks and dishes of Mediterranean cuisine
- Draught Microbrewery: microbrewery bar/restaurant located near the Medieval Castle, Limassol; offers dishes influenced by Mexico, Germany and the U.S.A.
- Έψιλον Resto | Bar: modern restaurant located at the Limassol Marina; serves fine Mediterranean Cuisine with International Influences
- Marina Beach Bar: the only beach bar located on the Peninsula beach of Limassol Marina; serves snacks, impressive dishes made by the creative and talented Carob Mill chefs and delicious desserts
- La Pasteria Il Gusto Italiano: restaurant located in Akrotiri area (near the British Bases in Limassol); serves fine traditional Italian cuisine
- Ryan’s Bar and Grill: restaurant located in Akrotiri area (near the British Bases in Limassol); one of the most popular steakhouses island wide
- Kouzina: 4 take away outlets in key locations in Limassol
- La Nostra Pizza: situated in the largest Water Park of the Island, Fasouri Watermania Waterpark; serves a selection of pizzas, pasta and salads
The subsidiary company Carob Mill Food Supplies Ltd provides food and beverage items to merchant ships, tugs ships, cruise ships and also cooperates with the British Bases, the United Nations based on the island and other companies of the same sector.
Carob Mill Food Point Ltd, another subsidiary company, operates four take away outlets throughout Limassol.
Carob Mill Restaurants Ltd offers catering services for corporate and social events at any location requested. The company provides quality products and services using the best ingredients from selected suppliers in Cyprus and abroad and following the highest standards in hygiene, health and safety.
To add to the company’s diversity, it also operates unique venues in Limassol for hosting events. An extensive list of VIP events, such as the Maritime Conference, the UEFA Annual Conference, the Time Out Eating Awards ceremony, Gala Dinners for the Cyprus Presidency of European Union and much more were hosted in the multifunctional venues.
Carob Mill Restaurants Ltd currently employs over 100 professionals specialized in the hotel industry and restaurant and catering services and has created a strong and loyal client base throughout Cyprus. The company’s Head Office is based in Limassol.
With solid foundations in place for expansion all over Cyprus, the company is venturing into the future with new exciting projects to enhance the company’s range and establish itself as a leading player in this sector.