Last updated on 15th of January 2020
Carob Mill Restaurants
Data that we collect from you
We process personal data of individual to whom we offer or provide our services, employees of our corporate clients or business associates. We may collect and process personal data about you including:
- Data that you provide by filling in the ‘’Enquiry Forms’’ on our web sites.
- Data that you provide by creating an account on our mobile application. This includes Data provided at the time of registering for newsletters, event and offers and updates on this web site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services;
- Data that you provide by making a reservation or a complain to us
- Data that you provide when asking for a banquets offer or performing an event with us
- Data that you provide when completing satisfaction surveys that we use for research purposes;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (in whatever form);
- Details of your visits to this web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data; and
- Data that you provide on this web site /or any sort of social media channels when you enter a competition or promotion.
- Data that you provide when you collaborate with us.
Use of personal data
- providing you with our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- where relevant, direct-marketing products and services, and advising you of events, promotions and competitions, and carrying out market research campaigns; and
- providing you with Data, products or services that you request from us or, where you have consented to be contacted, for such purposes which we feel may interest you
- communicating with you
Where we store your personal Data
Carob Mill Restaurants is committed to ensuring the security and privacy of the personal data that you provide us. We implement the necessary technical and organizational measures, with regards to the nature, impact and context of the personal data that you share with us and the risks involved in processing it, in order to protect your personal data and, more specifically, to prevent any corruption, damage, or unauthorized use by third parties.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
The period for which we keep your Personal Data that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and depend on the nature of our legal obligations and claims in the individual case.
To the extent we have collected your Personal Data for purposes of provision of services, customer management, and customization of content (for descriptions of these purposes see above), we keep your Personal Data for as long as you have an account with us, as needed to provide you with our respective services and in compliance with relevant laws of Cyprus. For further Data regarding specific retention period please contact us at email@example.com.
Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
We reserve the right to use automated decision-making in the following cases: When deemed necessary to provide services to you, with your written, express consent, and if the appropriate measures have been taken to safeguard your rights.
Disclosure of your Data
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal Data or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Concerning Minors
Carob Mill Restaurants does not gather or process personal data of minors without prior consent from his or her parents or legal guardian.
Your Rights – Under GDPR
GDPR grants specific rights, summarized below, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete Data which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. To exercise any of your rights, you can file a request via email at email@example.com.
* Right to withdraw consent
* Right to access and rectify your data
* Right to erasure
* Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances described in GDPR, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. This is for example the case when you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data. In such event, we will restrict the processing until we can verify the accuracy of your data.
* Right to object to processing
Under certain circumstances described in GDPR, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, including where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
* Right to data portability
Where you have provided your data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another service provider.
If you wish to contact us
Carob Mill Restaurants
PO Box 50203, 3602, Limassol
Contact person: Nadia Theodorou
In case, you have a question, want to exercise a right or have a complain. We will investigate your request and will generally respond to you in writing within 30 days of receipt. If we fail to respond or if you are otherwise dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, you may have the right to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority at http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/All/2FBD2ACD407DEFE8C22582B9002E7019